Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wordful Wednesday



Well, my daughter is going back to school today. Of course I will miss her, but I am also VERY excited for her! She is living her dream, after all. She is about to begin her 3rd year in The Marshall School of Business at USC! We are a TOTAL Trojan family! To help her prepare to, uh, miss me, I cooked a few of her favorite meals this past week! ;)

Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese!


Yes, I am reading while stirring the sauce! I could not put down The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society!



Thursday: Tostadas and Spanish Rice! (and the beans are NOT from a can!)

My girl, may she study hard and get our money's worth!!! ;)



Toodles,
BookLady


Visit Seven Clown Circus for more wonderfully wordy Wednesday pictures!












5 comments:

Danielle said...

My husband grew up in So. Cal and he is such a Trojan fan! Good luck to your daughter! How exciting for her!
Here is my Wordless Wednesday!

The Blonde Duck said...

Oh, how cool! I can't believe you made refried beans from scratch! I'd miss you too.

And you can often find me reading and cooking. Needless to say, our smoke detector gets a good workout...

Claudya Martinez said...

Your daughter is beautiful. May she have a fantastic school year and miss you like crazy!

Brenda said...

Congratulations to your daughter for the school she goes to, that is one hard school to get in to!

Your meals look wonderful! I had a hard time putting that book down too when I read it :)

Claremont First Ward said...

The next time she's getting ready to go off to school, invite me, you hear? That food looks delicious......I'm even in So. CA. Seriously though, congrats on having such a good girl!