Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wordful Wednesday


This is Scooter. I'm sure I've posted pictures of him before, but he's just so DARN CUTE that I can't help myself!


Yup, that's right, strike a pose!



Last night we were "reading" together (I was reading, he was sleeping) and Frank takes this picture of us. Notice my insanely cool OpenPage book cover. It conveniently holds the book/pages open while you read. I sell them at my book exchange and on my website, Terrace Books. Customers love, love, love them! ;)

Visit Seven Clown Circus for more wonderfully wordy Wednesday pictures!


Toodles,
BookLady

4 comments:

Patty said...

OMG Scooter is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog. I too am now a follower of your blog.

Happy Wednesday!

Patty said...

Oh no, I can't see you on my followers section. :) Where did you go?

The Blonde Duck said...

Sorry, I meant to say I popped in from SITS! Total typo!

I'm blond, so it's ok!

Claudya Martinez said...

Scooter is adorable!